Ruger AR-556 with M-LOK Handguard 5.56 / .223 Rem 16.1-inch 30Rds
A solid Ruger AR-556 is a fantastic addition to anyones collection, or a great first time AR for anyone interested in buying one. It’s reliable, well made, and has features to allow for easy modifications to make it your own. Grab your own from us today!
Free shipping on orders over $150!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
AR-556 with M-LOK Handguard Features
- 11″ aluminum handguard is free-floating for accuracy and features Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Flattop upper receiver features a Picatinny rail for easy attachment of magnified optic, red dot or open sights. Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Six-position, telescoping, M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Heavy contour, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8″ twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting
- Also includes: One, 30-round Magpul PMAG
AR-556 with M-LOK Handguard Specifications
- Family: AR-556 Rifle Series
- Model: AR-556
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Finish: Black Hard Coat Anodized
- Stock: Collapsible / Folding Stock
- Stock: Six-position Telescoping
- Special Feature: Threaded Barrel Model
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Caliber: 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30 1
- # Of Mags: 1
- Magazine Desc: 30 Rd. Magpul PMAG
- Barrel: 16.1″
- Overall Length: 32.25″ – 35.50″
- Rate-of-twist: 1-in-8
- Sights: None
- Additional Info: Full Length Picatinny Rail
- Additional Info: Single-stage Trigger
- Additional Info: 11″ Magpul M-LOK Handguard